Oracle WebCenter Connector
The power to translate is now inside Oracle WebCenter Sites | Portal | Content! Make your Oracle WebCenter Websites content truly Multilingual. Lingotek’s cloud-based translation and localization platform gives you the power to build a consistent, up-to-date, multilingual website.
What can our connector do?
With the Lingotek connector, automate translation for Oracle WebCenter content. Translate pages, menus, blocks/widgets, headers/footers, URL slugs, media, and categories.
Lingotek TMS With Lingotek’s Oracle WebCenter Sites connector, professionally translate pages, menus, blocks/widgets, headers/footers, URL slugs, media, and categories.
- Rebuild multilingual sites – with less reliance on IT, and more reliance on in-country experts. As each translation is completed, Lingotek automatically rebuilds a multilingual version of the original page – behind the scenes.
- Save on Translations. Whether it’s several pages, paragraphs, or a single sentence, everything you’ve translated before gets used again and again – for free!
- Save on overhead costs. With Lingotek’s automated follow up emails, assignments, and project management tools, you’ll spend less time and effort managing a translation project, and more time on activities that directly impact your bottom line.
- Easily track updates. Lingotek tracks updated Sites content, giving the option to retranslate it.
Oracle Sites Plus Lingotek
Because your content stays in Sites, you can…
- Collaborate. Let in-country teams review your translations before you publish.
- Easily rebrand sites for global logos. With a few clicks, apply an in-country logo and country-specific theme to your translated content – all without having to write a single line of code.
- Get to market faster. Schedule a coordinated release for all of your multilingual content, or release translations as soon as they are ready. Keep translations private until you are ready to publish.
- Keep consistent layouts. Your translated content stays in the component it was originally built in – no more copying and pasting translations into each Sites component.
- Reach any device. Get your content to multilingual audiences – regardless of the regionally prevalent device. Manage content for desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones in one simple interface.
Professionally Translate Your Site
- Avoid cultural faux pas with professional, native translations.
- Lose fewer clients over the language barrier.
- Keep your message clear and easy to understand.
Oracle WebCenter Sites Translatable components:
- URL slugs
- Choose to translate your entire site (or just the most valuable content).
- Designate target languages by site (or by page).
- Access the translator workbench on each Oracle WebCenter Site page.
- Automatically monitor pages for updates; request retranslation for new content only.
- Keep tabs on completed translations – by page and by language.
- Keep translations organized – by project.
- Choose default glossaries, workflows, and translation memories for each translation project.
- Automatic publication available for completed translations.
- Add your own filter configurations.
- Send just updated content for retranslation.
- Seamless sign-in.
- Leverage/reuse translations from other connected systems
- No need to purchase additional licenses for translation purposes
- Automatically rebuild pages in other languages
- Monitor translations in one central portal
Screenshots Request translations
Select target languages