The power to translate is now inside
Sites | Portal | Content!
Make your Oracle WebCenter Websites content truly Multilingual
Lingotek's cloud-based translation and localization platform gives you the power to build a consistent, up-to-date, multilingual website.
Oracle Web Center-Sites is a content management system automates website publication and management, and supports business-user content authoring, delivery of high-scale dynamic sites, content targeting and optimization, and mobile Web delivery.
The Oracle WebCenter suite is divided into three products - Sites, Portal, and Content. We have connectors for all three.
Oracle Web Center Strengths
Leading, respected CMS, especially for companies using Oracle's backend technologies
What can our connector do?
With the Lingotek connector, automate translation for Oracle WebCenter content. Translate pages, menus, blocks/widgets, headers/footers, URL slugs, media, and categories.
With Lingotek’s Oracle WebCenter Sites connector, professionally translate pages, menus, blocks/widgets, headers/footers, URL slugs, media, and categories.
- Rebuild multilingual sites – with less reliance on IT, and more reliance on in-country experts. As each translation is completed, Lingotek automatically rebuilds a multilingual version of the original page – behind the scenes.
- Save on Translations. Whether it’s several pages, paragraphs, or a single sentence, everything you’ve translated before gets used again and again – for free!
- Save on overhead costs. With Lingotek's automated follow up emails, assignments, and project management tools, you’ll spend less time and effort managing a translation project, and more time on activities that directly impact your bottom line.
- Easily track updates. Lingotek tracks updated Sites content, giving the option to retranslate it.
Oracle Sites Plus Lingotek
Because your content stays in Sites, you can...
- Collaborate. Let in-country teams review your translations before you publish.
- Easily rebrand sites for global logos. With a few clicks, apply an in-country logo and country-specific theme to your translated content – all without having to write a single line of code.
- Get to market faster. Schedule a coordinated release for all of your multilingual content, or release translations as soon as they are ready. Keep translations private until you are ready to publish.
- Keep consistent layouts. Your translated content stays in the component it was originally built in – no more copying and pasting translations into each Sites component.
- Reach any device. Get your content to multilingual audiences – regardless of the regionally prevalent device. Manage content for desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones in one simple interface.
Professionally Translate Your Site
- Avoid cultural faux pas with professional, native translations.
- Lose fewer clients over the language barrier.
- Keep your message clear and easy to understand.
Oracle WebCenter Sites Translatable components:
- URL slugs
- Choose to translate your entire site (or just the most valuable content).
- Designate target languages by site (or by page).
- Access the translator workbench on each Oracle WebCenter Site page.
- Automatically monitor pages for updates; request retranslation for new content only.
- Keep tabs on completed translations - by page and by language.
- Keep translations organized - by project.
- Choose default glossaries, workflows, and translation memories for each translation project.
- Automatic publication available for completed translations.
- Add your own filter configurations.
- Send just updated content for retranslation.
- Seamless sign-in.
- Leverage/reuse translations from other connected systems
- No need to purchase additional licenses for translation purposes
- Automatically rebuild pages in other languages
- Monitor translations in one central portal
Select target languages
Contact Me About Oracle WebCenter Become a Partner